- Email us to arrange a time to have an initial meeting and athlete assessment.
- This meeting will take approximately 2 – 2.5 hrs. (Athletes under 18 years of age must be accompanied by at least one parent). This athlete assessment process will cost $100.00. Initial set up for overseas athletes via Skype® once all paperwork has been scanned and received. Bike fit is only included for overseas rider/athlete if overseas athletes fly to visit us.
- Bring the completed Coaching registration form with you. We will discuss your athletic background, short and long term goals, racing options, etc.
- Bring filled in calendars with your commitments and availability to train, Please write in any weekly racing, bunch rides, and other rides with friends you would like incorporated into your program where possible. We will use all of this information to write your individualised program.
- Bank details to setup direct deposit of the 6 monthly payments will be completed at this time.
- Complete bike fit. Please bring your mountain bike, road bike, shoes and knicks to this athlete assessment meeting, as you will receive a bike fit as part of this athlete assessment cost.
- Regular communication with your coach will give you the best results and value. Communication can be via phone, text, Skype, between the hours of 5:30 – 6:30pm Monday – Thursday; Friday – Sunday 8:00am – 6:00pm. Email & Facebook reviewed daily.